IT Asset Management
IT Asset Management is a fundamental discipline that requires significant cost and administration oversight to accomplish. Not with Managed Services. Utilizing Managed Services you will find that in just a click of a button an entire report of the Company's Hardware, Software, Asset Changes, and User Resources can be determined and accounted for. These Reports are vital in the ultimate goal which is "Total Cost of Ownership" and "Replacement Cycle". By utilizing Missing Link's Asset Management Tools, part of our Managed Services Technology, you will have an accurate number to budget for the upcoming year.
* Create a baseline report of all assets including hardware information and software installed.
* Execute regularly scheduled network scans to discover new and existing non-compliant assets.
* Deploy the Missing Link Managed Services Client to new assets as appropriate.
* Perform a monthly asset health check to examine connectivity and update contact information.
* Deliver monthly out-of-compliance reports.